Quantcast

webservice(soap) sampler

Ernie Nelson

I'm using the webservice (soap) request sampler to hit a .net based web service.  From my windows machine everything works fine, but from my centos machine I'm getting this error:

2008/09/09 03:45:02 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out]

If I swap over to a basic http sampler (non web service) it all works fine.  It's just the webservicesampler that is giving me issues.

Any suggestions?

Re: webservice(soap) sampler

sebb-2-2
On 09/09/2008, Ernie Nelson <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  I'm using the webservice (soap) request sampler to hit a .net based web service.  From my windows machine everything works fine, but from my centos machine I'm getting this error:
>
>  2008/09/09 03:45:02 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out]
>
>  If I swap over to a basic http sampler (non web service) it all works fine.  It's just the webservicesampler that is giving me issues.

Are they both using the same host and port?

>  Any suggestions?

Try using the XML/RPC sampler instead.