null pointer exception whlie running the jmx file from command prompt

null pointer exception whlie running the jmx file from command prompt

jyothi vdaru
Hi all,
   am getting the null pointer exception while running the jmx file from the
command prompt....in the jmx file i added statistical aggregate
listener...If i remove this listener am not getting any error...if i run the
jmx file in GUI mode not getting any errors even though it contains the
statistical aggregate listener...Do we need to change any settings as this
Statistical aggregate listener is external plugin...Please give me
reply..Hear am listing my exception details

*java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
se.six.jmeter.visualizer.statagg.StatAggVisualizer.updateChart(StatAg
gVisualizer.java:151)
        at
se.six.jmeter.visualizer.statagg.StatAggVisualizer.testStopped(StatAg
gVisualizer.java:294)
        at
se.six.jmeter.visualizer.statagg.StatAggResultCollector.testEnded(Sta
tAggResultCollector.java:34)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector.testEnded(ResultCollector
.java:169)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.notifyTestListenersOfEn
d(StandardJMeterEngine.java:224)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine$StopTest.run(StandardJM
eterEngine.java:292)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)*

Re: null pointer exception whlie running the jmx file from command prompt

sebb-2-2
The StatAggVisualizer is a 3rd party plugin. Please take this up with
the author.

On 13/05/2008, jyothi vdaru <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    am getting the null pointer exception while running the jmx file from the
>  command prompt....in the jmx file i added statistical aggregate
>  listener...If i remove this listener am not getting any error...if i run the
>  jmx file in GUI mode not getting any errors even though it contains the
>  statistical aggregate listener...Do we need to change any settings as this
>  Statistical aggregate listener is external plugin...Please give me
>  reply..Hear am listing my exception details
>
>  *java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
>  se.six.jmeter.visualizer.statagg.StatAggVisualizer.updateChart(StatAg
>  gVisualizer.java:151)
>         at
>  se.six.jmeter.visualizer.statagg.StatAggVisualizer.testStopped(StatAg
>  gVisualizer.java:294)
>         at
>  se.six.jmeter.visualizer.statagg.StatAggResultCollector.testEnded(Sta
>  tAggResultCollector.java:34)
>         at
>  org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollector.testEnded(ResultCollector
>  .java:169)
>         at
>  org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.notifyTestListenersOfEn
>  d(StandardJMeterEngine.java:224)
>         at
>  org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine$StopTest.run(StandardJM
>  eterEngine.java:292)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)*

Re: null pointer exception whlie running the jmx file from command prompt

jyothi vdaru
Hi sebb,
 thanks for your reply....i want to draw the throughput graph for jmeter
test run...In jmeter graph results listener we are getting throughput
values...So now i want to collect throughput values from graph results
listener by changing the jar ...can you please tell me solution for this