Quantcast

how can I get response error rate chat as ResponseTimesOverTime

how can I get response error rate chat as ResponseTimesOverTime

David tian
Hi Guys.
As i know we can get the response times over time  with  non-GUI command
such as :
PluginsManagerCMD.bat --tool Reporter --generate-png D:\Performance\result\generateResult\ResponseTimesOverTime.png --input-jtl D:\Performance\result\result.jtl  --plugin-type ResponseTimesOverTime

but i also want to get the chart for error rate over the time .
Do we have a plugin can come true it  ?

Need your help.

Thanks,
David