Quantcast

help: getting Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException

avs

help: getting Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException

avs
I am new to Jmeter. I am trying to run the simpletestplan.jmx included in the jmeter demos folder. My laptop machine configuration is windows vista with 1gb ram. I have installed jmeter 2.3.1 and JRE 1.6 .On running the testplan in the viewresults tree log i am getting the following

Thread Name: Jakarta Users 1-1
Sample Start: 2008-02-10 13:00:35 IST
Load time: 9
Latency: 0
Size in bytes: 1150
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException
Response message: Non HTTP response message: jakarta.apache.org

Response headers:

Please help me to configure the Jmeter and the windows configuration needed to run Jmeter.

RE: help: getting Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException

Eldho John

You have to add the hostname and port. no of the proxy server in the
jmeter.bat file or specify them in the command line.
For more details, refer
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

[...]

This email message and its attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received it in error, please contact the sender by return email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no  liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.

www.aztecsoft.com