beanshell: how to find out the name of current running .jmx testplan(file name or test plan name)

beanshell: how to find out the name of current running .jmx testplan(file name or test plan name)

Andrei Jucan-2
Hi all,
how can i find out the name of current loaded test plan file name from beanshell? (e.g. log.info("Current running test plan file name is : " + my_var));
my_var = ....get? or how? :)

Thanks in advance,
AJ

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Re: beanshell: how to find out the name of current running .jmx testplan(file name or test plan name)

sebb-2-2
It's already logged ...

On 17/09/2007, Andrei Jucan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> how can i find out the name of current loaded test plan file name from beanshell? (e.g. log.info("Current running test plan file name is : " + my_var));
> my_var = ....get? or how? :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> AJ

Re: beanshell: how to find out the name of current running .jmx testplan(file name or test plan name)

Andrei Jucan-2
Yes, i know, but i want to use this in my testplan, so for example to create a folder from beanshell with name like current test plan name .... :-?...

Thank you again,
AJ

http://tv.yahoo.com/

Re: beanshell: how to find out the name of current running .jmx testplan(file name or test plan name)

sebb-2-2
 There is no way currently to get the file name in all circumstances.

In GUI mode one can use:

GuiPackage.*getInstance*().getTestPlanFile();

A work-round is to use a shell script to provide both the file name and
define a property, e.g.

jmeter -Jfilename=xyz.jmx -t xyz.jmx  etc.