Quantcast

Viewstate with JMeter

Hoffman, Matthew S
I am loadtesting and asp.net application and it seems to work fine until
the viewstate parameter is being sent.  Has anyone found a solution to
the viewstate problem when using JMeter?

Thanks

Re: Viewstate with JMeter

Peter Lin
I would suggest searching the jmeter archives, someone else found a
workaround for viewstate.

viewstate is a MS specific feature that no one else supports.

peter