Sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler

SandeepDhingra
Hi
I need to find sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler.I tried this sampler with IMAP server to read my yahoo mails .It didn't work.What do I need to make it working.Thanks!!!!!

Regards,
Sandeep

Re: Sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler

sebb-2-2
As far as I know, Yahoo does not support IMAP.

On 24/07/2008, sandeep dhingra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>  I need to find sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler.I tried this sampler with IMAP server to read my yahoo mails .It didn't work.What do I need to make it working.Thanks!!!!!
>
>  Regards,
>
> Sandeep

Re: Sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler

SandeepDhingra
So what server support IMAP or can I configure jmeter to read my yahoo or gmail mails

As far as I know, Yahoo does not support IMAP.

On 24/07/2008, sandeep dhingra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>  I need to find sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler.I tried this sampler with
IMAP server to read my yahoo mails .It didn't work.What do I need to make
it working.Thanks!!!!!

>  Regards,
>
> Sandeep

Re: Sample .jmx Mail Reader Sampler

sebb-2-2
That's not really a JMeter question, but I happen to know that GMail
supports IMAPS, and JMeter 2.3.2 works fine with it.

As far as I know, Yahoo only supports POP3. I've not tried JMeter with Yahoo.

Please check with GMail/Yahoo for the settings you need to use.