Quantcast

SSL peer shut down incorrectly

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

SSL peer shut down incorrectly

rkannan
Hi,

When i'm testing my https request using jmeter2.4 I'm getting "SSL peer shut down incorrectly" error.


Sampler Request:

Response code: Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLException
Response message: Non HTTP response message: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

Response Data:
-----------------------------------------------------------

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.fastRead(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.readResponse(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1460)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSampler.java:288)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:516)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.followRedirects(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1230)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.resultProcessing(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1301)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:580)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:965)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:951)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:348)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:243)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Why i'm getting this error?? What is the solution for this error?

Please update me..

Thanks in advance.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

sebb-2-2
On 24 November 2010 05:08, rkannan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> When i'm testing my https request using jmeter2.4 I'm getting "SSL peer shut
> down incorrectly" error.

This looks very similar to your other recent posting and most likely
the same answer - looks like a problem with the server.

>
> Sampler Request:
>
> Response code: Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLException
> Response message: Non HTTP response message: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
>
> Response Data:
> -----------------------------------------------------------
>
> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
>        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown Source)
>        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
>        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
>        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(Unknown
> Source)
>        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
>        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
>        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.fastRead(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
> Source)
>        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
>        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.readResponse(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1460)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSampler.java:288)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:516)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.followRedirects(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1230)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.resultProcessing(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1301)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:580)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:965)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:951)
>        at
> org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:348)
>        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:243)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Why i'm getting this error?? What is the solution for this error?
>
> Please update me..
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> View this message in context: http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/SSL-peer-shut-down-incorrectly-tp3277899p3277899.html
> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

deicool
Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag

Security setting issue. Mostly with Jmeter and SSL.

Deepak
   --
Keigu

Deepak
+91-9765089593
[hidden email]
http://www.simtree.net

Skype: thumsupdeicool
Google talk: deicool
Blog: http://loveandfearless.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/deicool

"Contribute to the world, environment and more : http://www.gridrepublic.org
"



On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 4:28 PM, sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 24 November 2010 05:08, rkannan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > When i'm testing my https request using jmeter2.4 I'm getting "SSL peer
> shut
> > down incorrectly" error.
>
> This looks very similar to your other recent posting and most likely
> the same answer - looks like a problem with the server.
>
> >
> > Sampler Request:
> >
> > Response code: Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLException
> > Response message: Non HTTP response message: SSL peer shut down
> incorrectly
> >
> > Response Data:
> > -----------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
> >        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown
> Source)
> >        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
> >        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown
> Source)
> >        at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(Unknown
> > Source)
> >        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown
> Source)
> >        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
> >        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
> >        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >        at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.fastRead(Unknown Source)
> >        at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >        at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(Unknown
> > Source)
> >        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
> >        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.readResponse(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1460)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSampler.java:288)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:516)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.followRedirects(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1230)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.resultProcessing(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1301)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:580)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:965)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:951)
> >        at
> >
> org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:348)
> >        at
> org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:243)
> >        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> >
> > Why i'm getting this error?? What is the solution for this error?
> >
> > Please update me..
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > --
> > View this message in context:
> http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/SSL-peer-shut-down-incorrectly-tp3277899p3277899.html
> > Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

rkannan
Hi,

Can anyone guide in setting up the ssl error issue with jmeter 2.4?

Thanks in advance.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

sebb-2-2
On 25 November 2010 06:09, rkannan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone guide in setting up the ssl error issue with jmeter 2.4?

Does the site work OK with a single thread?

If so, then it must be the load that is causing the problem.

In any case, this is not a JMeter error.

> Thanks in advance.
> --
> View this message in context: http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/SSL-peer-shut-down-incorrectly-tp3277899p3279579.html
> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

rkannan
Yes, with single thread it working fine.

If i use more than 10, I'm getting the errors.

But in the server access all the requests are recorded as 200.

I'm wrong at any point??
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

sebb-2-2
On 25 November 2010 13:44, rkannan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yes, with single thread it working fine.
>
> If i use more than 10, I'm getting the errors.
>
> But in the server access all the requests are recorded as 200.
>
> I'm wrong at any point??

Do the failing samples actually reach the server?
Is the server able to report the failures?

It's clearly a server-related error.

> --
> View this message in context: http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/SSL-peer-shut-down-incorrectly-tp3277899p3280064.html
> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

rkannan
Yes, I created 20 threads.. in that 10 of them got failed in different HTTP Request. But in my server all the 20 requests are reached and I'm getting as 200 status.
Loading...