Quantcast

SOAP - javax/mail/MessagingException

Harsha
When we try to connect to SOAP request for creating virtual users it gives message.
javax/mail/MessagingException.
What is the solution ? & hw to create virtual users.

Regards,
Harsha

RE: SOAP - javax/mail/MessagingException

Amit Vashistha
Down load the file from the link below and take out mail Jar file form it
and put it in Jmeter bin folder.
It will work

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

How do I synthesize tests out of individually saved samplers jmx files ?

Daman Jawda
How do I open several jmx files together ?

I went for modularizing my test plans by saving individual test
elements. Thus, there is a jmx file containing a test plan with only
server defaults and auth and cookie managers and timers, in addition to
a set of jmx files each containing only a single sampler.

How can I open these files together such that i can put together various
test plans out of the saved elements ?

Thanks.

Re: How do I synthesize tests out of individually saved samplers jmx files ?

sebb-2-2
Try File/Merge or see if the Include Controller works for you (it has
some restrictions).

On 06/09/06, Jaw Dat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How do I open several jmx files together ?
>
> I went for modularizing my test plans by saving individual test
> elements. Thus, there is a jmx file containing a test plan with only
> server defaults and auth and cookie managers and timers, in addition to
> a set of jmx files each containing only a single sampler.
>
> How can I open these files together such that i can put together various
> test plans out of the saved elements ?
>
> Thanks.

Re: How do I synthesize tests out of individually saved samplers jmx files ?

Daman Jawda
File > Merge
actually works fine ! Thanks. But can I control where it inserts the jmx
samplers ?

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 13:06 +0100, sebb wrote:

> Try File/Merge or see if the Include Controller works for you (it has
> some restrictions).
>
> On 06/09/06, Jaw Dat <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > How do I open several jmx files together ?
> >
> > I went for modularizing my test plans by saving individual test
> > elements. Thus, there is a jmx file containing a test plan with only
> > server defaults and auth and cookie managers and timers, in addition to
> > a set of jmx files each containing only a single sampler.
> >
> > How can I open these files together such that i can put together various
> > test plans out of the saved elements ?
> >
> > Thanks.

Fwd: How do I synthesize tests out of individually saved samplers jmx files ?

sebb-2-2
Yes, just select the appropriate part of the tree first.

This assumes that the file was saved as a partial file - i.e. there
should be no testplan or other enclosing information. If necessary,
load the JMX separately, and then save just the bit you want to keep,
using Save As ... to create a new file, and then load that.