Quantcast

SOAP / XML-RPC

Peter Jasovsky-2
Hi everybody,

I'm using JMeter 2.1.1 and I'm trying to send HTTP reguests with XML-RPC
data in it.

My test plan looks like:

Meta test
     Meta Thread
         HTTP Request
         SOAP/XML-RPC Request
         View Results Tree

but the response says that my request is empty (null) even though I'm
sending XML data.... can you please help me?

thanks,
Peter Jasovsky

RE: SOAP / XML-RPC

Bryn Evans
Do you need the HTTP request?  I'm sending XML-RPC over HTTP, and I only use the SOAP/XML-RPC request.

Re: SOAP / XML-RPC

Peter Jasovsky-2
Bryn,
thanks, that solved it. Another problem was with my URL I was posting. I
had www.etc... instead of https://www.etc...

thanks,
Peter Jasovsky