Run multiple .jmx scripts automatically in a series

Run multiple .jmx scripts automatically in a series

smithas
Hi,

I have multiple .jmx scripts. Is there any way to run these scripts one by one automatically . Ny help is appreciated.

Re: Run multiple .jmx scripts automatically in a series

Oppy
I built a shell script that calls the non-gui jmeter several times, for each
jmx

C.

On 7/6/07, smithas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have multiple .jmx scripts. Is there any way to run these scripts one by
> one automatically . Ny help is appreciated.

Cristian OPINCARU
University of the Federal Armed Forces Munich
http://www.unibw.de/cristian.opincaru

Re: Run multiple .jmx scripts automatically in a series

André Pfeiler
On Friday 06 July 2007 09:20, Cristian Opincaru wrote:

> I built a shell script that calls the non-gui jmeter several times, for
> each jmx
>
> C.
>
> On 7/6/07, smithas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have multiple .jmx scripts. Is there any way to run these scripts one
> > by one automatically . Ny help is appreciated.

take a look at the jmeter ant task
-----
<jmeter
    jmeterhome="c:\jakarta-jmeter-2.2"
    resultlog="${basedir}/loadtests/JMeterResults.jtl">
        <testplans dir="${basedir}/loadtests" includes="*.jmx"/>
</jmeter>
-----

> > --

André Pfeiler