Quantcast

Question on configuring SOAP xml data

Sivakumar V. ECS-Chennai

Hi,

I need a help. I have to send a SOAP request wherein, I will encode some
string before it is send to the server. Also I have to use some user
defined variables in tha SOAP xml?

How can I do that.

Your help will be most appreciated.. Thanks a lot..

Regards,
Sivakumar V

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.