Quantcast

Question about the SOAP Web Services Sampler

Question about the SOAP Web Services Sampler

Michelle Grover
Hi,

I wondered if there's a way to use the same URL but assign multiple
threadgroups all in one test plan?

Thanks

Re: Question about the SOAP Web Services Sampler

sebb-2-2
What do you mean - "assign multiple threadgroups" ?

Why do you want to use multiple thread groups?