Quantcast

Not able to handle dynamic value

Pravesh Prajapati
Hi Team,
I have script for one user, which places 10 order, now admin user process
this 10 order and each order generates 10 unique key, now I have coorilated
all this values and it is working fine.

Now I am trying to place 100 record from single user & admin user tries to
process 100 records so how can I get the 100 dynamic values.
Do I have to correlate all 100 values or is there is any easy way.
Please do reply.

Thanks in advance

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: Not able to handle dynamic value

Ivan Rancati-3
Hi,

perhaps you can extract the key with the Regular Expression Extractor
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor

best regards
Ivan

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Pravesh Prajapati <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
> I have script for one user, which places 10 order, now admin user process
> this 10 order and each order generates 10 unique key, now I have coorilated
> all this values and it is working fine.
>
> Now I am trying to place 100 record from single user & admin user tries to
> process 100 records so how can I get the 100 dynamic values.
> Do I have to correlate all 100 values or is there is any easy way.
> Please do reply.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Regards,
> Pravesh prajapati.
> Mob:-9702600170

Re: Not able to handle dynamic value

Pravesh Prajapati
I have one scenerio in which I am clicking on checkbox & my orders are
getting selected & when I click on submit button orders is getting placed.
Now how can I identify thta checkbbox in my request.

Please help.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:04 PM, Ivan Rancati <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> perhaps you can extract the key with the Regular Expression Extractor
> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_
> Expression_Extractor
>
> best regards
> Ivan
>

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Pravesh Prajapati <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Team,
> > I have script for one user, which places 10 order, now admin user process
> > this 10 order and each order generates 10 unique key, now I have
> coorilated
> > all this values and it is working fine.
> >
> > Now I am trying to place 100 record from single user & admin user tries
> > process 100 records so how can I get the 100 dynamic values.
> > Do I have to correlate all 100 values or is there is any easy way.
> > Please do reply.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > --
> > Regards,