Quantcast

Jmeter and Webdav

Hanspeter Haenni
Hi

I would like to test a WebDAV server product with Jmeter.
I already googled around but till now I didn't find a description
or a plugin. So, my question is, can I test WebDAV services
with JMeter? Is there any plugin for Jmeter?

Many thanks in advance !

Re: Jmeter and Webdav

Carl Shaulis

I have never used WebDav, but I believe it uses http protocols.  Have you
tried using the proxy or Bad Boy to record a set of actions?

Good luck,

Carl

On 10/27/10 7:48 AM, "Hanspeter Haenni" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to test a WebDAV server product with Jmeter.
> I already googled around but till now I didn't find a description
> or a plugin. So, my question is, can I test WebDAV services
> with JMeter? Is there any plugin for Jmeter?
>
> Many thanks in advance !

Re: Jmeter and Webdav

Hanspeter Haenni
Hi

Thanks for you replay.
Yes in a technical view webdav is an extension of http.
With the proxy i can recorde actions but i still do not have the methodes
which are used by webdav in the http sampler from jmeter.
such as "COPY, MOVE, LOCK and so on.

HP