Quantcast

How to configure / change the Think Time in JMeter ??

How to configure / change the Think Time in JMeter ??

BC.Vijayakumar
Dear All

It seems that the Response time in Aggregate graph is inclusive of Think time I suppose . Am I correct ?

Is there any option to modify / configure Think time in JMeter . Please help me .

Thanking You in Advance

With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C

Re: How to configure / change the Think Time in JMeter ??

sebb-2-2
On 11/12/2009, vijayakumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear All
>
>  It seems that the Response time in Aggregate graph is inclusive of Think time I suppose . Am I correct ?

No, response time does not include think time.

>  Is there any option to modify / configure Think time in JMeter . Please help me .

Think time is configured by adding a timer.

Please read the manual for details.

>  Thanking You in Advance
>
>  With warm regards,
>
> Vijayakumar.C

Re: How to configure / change the Think Time in JMeter ??

BC.Vijayakumar
Thank you Sebb ,

But , Is it possible to find the Think time while recording a scenario [
Like we get the Think time in Load Runner on recording ] , where a scenario
may navigate to several pages .

If I can find the Think time by this methos , Then , I can put that in Timer
while runnung my Test Plan !

Is it possible Sebb ?. Please Help me . Thanks in Advance .

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C

On 14/12/2009, vijayakumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you Sebb ,
>
>  But , Is it possible to find the Think time while recording a scenario [
> Like we get the Think time in Load Runner on recording ] , where a scenario
> may navigate to several pages .
>
>  If I can find the Think time by this methos , Then , I can put that in
> Timer while runnung my Test Plan !
>
>  Is it possible Sebb ?. Please Help me . Thanks in Advance .

No, the Proxy server does not record think times. However you can add
a Listener as a child of the server and save the responses, but you
will have to work out the times yourself from the log.