Quantcast

Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

harry_no_spot
hi, I want to ask
what's the Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

the following is what I have done:
1. Add a 'CSV Data Set Config' in Thread Group, click on it
2. Click Help -> What's this Node
3. Open Log Viewer -> See that guiClassName: ....gui.TestBeanGUI
4. change jmeter.properties to:
gui.quick_1=TestBeanGUI
5. restart jmeter
6. press Ctrl - 1 in jmeter under 'Thread Group'
7. nothing happens and errors appear in Log:
jmeter.gui.MainFrame: Failed to perform quick component add: TestBeanGUI java.lang.NullPointerException

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

Felix Schumacher


Am 15. Dezember 2016 02:11:08 MEZ, schrieb harry_no_spot <[hidden email]>:
>hi, I want to ask
>what's the Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

Have you tried CSVDataSet?

Regards,
Felix

>
>the following is what I have done:
>1. Add a 'CSV Data Set Config' in Thread Group, click on it
>2. Click Help -> What's this Node
>3. Open Log Viewer -> See that guiClassName: ....gui.TestBeanGUI
>4. change jmeter.properties to:
>gui.quick_1=TestBeanGUI
>5. restart jmeter
>6. press Ctrl - 1 in jmeter under 'Thread Group'
>7. nothing happens and errors appear in Log:
>jmeter.gui.MainFrame: Failed to perform quick component add:
>TestBeanGUI java.lang.NullPointerException


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re:Re: Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

harry_no_spot


Tried. Done.
How do you know this: CSVDataSet.
not by seeing the source code?




At 2016-12-15 22:24:03, "Felix Schumacher" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>Am 15. Dezember 2016 02:11:08 MEZ, schrieb harry_no_spot <[hidden email]>:
>>hi, I want to ask
>>what's the Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?
>
>Have you tried CSVDataSet?
>
>Regards,
>Felix
>

pmd
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?

pmd
select component
type ctrl+w
it will display name of gui component and component



On Friday, December 16, 2016, harry_no_spot <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> Tried. Done.
> How do you know this: CSVDataSet.
> not by seeing the source code?
>
>
>
>
> At 2016-12-15 22:24:03, "Felix Schumacher" <
> [hidden email] <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> >
> >Am 15. Dezember 2016 02:11:08 MEZ, schrieb harry_no_spot <
> [hidden email] <javascript:;>>:
> >>hi, I want to ask
> >>what's the Gui class for 'CSV Data Set Config'?
> >
> >Have you tried CSVDataSet?
> >
> >Regards,
> >Felix
> >
>
>

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.
Loading...