Quantcast

Finding CookieManager from within test sampler

Finding CookieManager from within test sampler

Antony Bowesman
I have a test where I have a CookieManager assigned to a thread group.
I have written a custom JavaSamplerClient where I am using the HTTPSamplerFactor to create a HTTPSamplerBase object within that java client - I use it to manage multiple requests, hence rolling my own.

I can add a new CookieManager instance to that sampler and have that working fine, but what I want to do is to get the CM that has been assigned to the TG, but I can't find it.

If I get the AbstractThreadGroup, I have traversed the TG and have the following test elements in a thread group

Start:testElement=Ajax_1"
Start:property=TestElement.gui_class(org.apache.jmeter.threads.gui.ThreadGroupGui)"
Start:property=TestElement.test_class(org.apache.jmeter.threads.ThreadGroup)"
Start:property=TestElement.name(Ajax_1)"
Start:property=TestElement.enabled(true)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.on_sample_error(continue)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.main_controller(org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController@27f9f8f5)"
Start:testElement=Loop Controller"
Start:property=LoopController.continue_forever(false)"
Start:property=TestElement.gui_class(org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.LoopControlPanel)"
Start:property=TestElement.test_class(org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController)"
Start:property=TestElement.name(Loop Controller)"
Start:property=TestElement.enabled(true)"
Start:property=LoopController.loops(2)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.num_threads(2)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.ramp_time(1)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.start_time(1482116187000)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.end_time(1482116187000)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.scheduler(false)"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.duration()"
Start:property=ThreadGroup.delay()"

But I have a CM declared for the test and I can't seem to get hold of it from within my sampler.

Anyone know how I can get hold of the instance?
Antony