Executing JMX file from command prompt.

deepak va
HI,

I am using the below command to run my performance test.

jmeter -n -t D:\Interact\Test.jmx -l D:\Test_log.jtl

It runs successfully , but the jtl is giving  a message saying

Non HTTP response code and status as false

My requests are all HTTPS.

Regards
Deepak

Re: Executing JMX file from command prompt.

sebb-2-2
For HTTP, read HTTP/HTTPS.