Quantcast

Chaining SOAP calls

Manish Mathuria

hi

In order to simulate realistically how a client uses web services, I need to chain SOAP calls together. For example the output of 1 soap call might be a series of keys that need minor processing and then fed into SOAP call 2 with in a different data (XML) structure.

I am not sure this can be accomplished with basic regex post processors, am I wrong? Any clues on how to best accomplish this?

Thanks

Manish

Re: Chaining SOAP calls

Peter Lin
that would depend on the response SOAP message sent by the server. sebb is
the guru of regexp with jmeter, so perhaps he can help. What does the soap
message look like? and what do you need to parse?

peter