Quantcast

Aggregate report analysis.

NewUser
I am new in JMeter. I have ran some simple scripts using jmeter. But, I am not able to do analysis of aggregate report. How can i analyse it and how can i decide that the site i am testing is slow in performance?
I just got result but no idea about the next step.

Re: Aggregate report analysis.

rohitchauhan004
well we have the theory for understanding the report but in short,
you just have to concentrate on AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, ERROR, (In total).

It is self explanatory that
Average: amount of time taken by most of the request
max: peak time of response
Min: least time taken by response
Error: error occurred during test (If it is 1-2% than its negligible)

Any ways bro, these all i got to tell you.

Even I am not the geek in jmeter,

Regards,
Rohit